Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Shave Oil FAQ page, we hope you will find what you are looking for!
If not, get in touch with us!
1. Who is Parisian Shave Oil?
Is the importer of shave oil products that are exclusively imported, distributed and sold by Parisian Shave Oil.
2. What is the difference between the different Shave Oil products?
The entire shave oil product line was designed to accommodate every man, woman and young adult on the planet regardless of shaving age, gender, race or skin types.
Our current shave oil products are as follows;
* Normal Skin – this product is geared towards men with no particular skin sensitivity.
* Sensitive Skin - we recommend our sensitive skin product line for men whose skin is sensitive to standard shaving products. This is our most popular product.
* Hyper Reactive Skin – designed specifically for those who suffer from rashes, in-grown hairs or those who prefer or cannot tolerate fragrances. This product is made with jojoba oil best known for its moisturizing and PH balancing properties.
3. Can you use this shave oil to shave your head?
Yes, absolutely! Nov&Sens™ Shave Oils are made for everyone and can be used everywhere.
4. Can a woman use the shave oil product too?
Yes, she can, however we believe that women deserve their special non-comedogenic moisturizing version of shave oil, so we have formulated a unique women’s shaving oil.
* Miss Shave – Made with skin nourishing Argan oil will leave your skin feeling silky smooth,
5. Can the shave oil be used for under-arms, legs or for Bikini areas?
Yes, absolutely! Nov&Sens™ shave oil products are made for everyone and can be used everywhere.
6. Should you wet your skin before use?
Yes, for the best possible shave we recommend that you wet your skin before applying the shaving oil. The warmer the water the closer the shave as it helps to soften the hair. Using the shave oil right after a hot shower works best.
7. Is it oily or greasy?
No, Nov&Sens™ shave oil products are non-greasy and water soluble.
8. Will it damage my razor?
No, on the contrary as shown by independent laboratory tests, razor blades will last from 2 to 3 times longer depending on the coarseness of your hair.
9. Can I use your shave oil product with my electric razor?
Yes. Nov&Sens™ can be used with an electric razor with the same great results.
10. Why are the products better than shaving creams and gels?
Our shave oil products are so superior to traditional shaving products that they take the place of pre shave, shaving cream and aftershave all in one bottle. Besides saving you money and giving you the closest shave ever, all of our shave oil products are green friendly. They contain no water making them lighter in weight and smaller in size reducing their carbon footprint. In addition they are free of propellants, gluten, parabens, color additives and GMOs.
11. Is there a travel size that meets TSA requirements for carry on?
Yes, all our products are carry-on friendly and a must have for the frequent traveler.
12. How long will a bottle of Nov&Sens™ last? How much do I use?
If you shave daily, Nov&Sens™ bottles will last you 1 to 2 months when using the recommended amount (two (2) - four (4) drops or two (2) - three (3) squirts).
13.Do I need a pre-shave or after-shave when using Nov&Sens™?
No, our shave oil products are 3 in 1, they do it all. They were designed to take the place of a pre-shave, shaving cream and after-shave all in one.
14. How long will my products stay fresh? How do I store them?
Nov&Sens™ shave oils will last for 24 months when stored at room temperature.
15. Do the shave oils have a fragrance in them?
Yes, our products are formulated with various essential oils which have natural fragrances. Please refer to the ingredient lists to know more about each fragrance.
16. I'm looking for beard oil or something similar to keep my beard healthy, soft and controllable. Will this work or is there a different product that is better?
Look out for new products! Launching soon.
17. Where is this product made?
Made in France!
18. Where do you ship?
Anywhere in the US and Canada
19. Can I get a monthly subscription and how do I do it?
Each time you purchase one of our products you will have the opportunity to order 1 time only, subscribe for a monthly or quarterly automatic delivery. Monthly Subscribers get an extra discount every time they order
20. How do I manage and modify my subscription?
Simply send us an email with you name, email address and customer ID # and tell us if you would like to cancel or change to a monthly or quarterly subscription (every 3 months / 4 x per year)
21. How can I pay and are my payments secure?
Payments are made through PayPal using your PayPal account or Credit Card. We use PayPal specifically to ensure the security of your payments
22. How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $2.95 in the continental U.S. and $5.95 for Alaska and Canada. Currently we do not ship to Hawaii or U.S territories.
23. When will I receive my order?
Shipping is typically sent out within 2 business days then usually 2-5 days to get to your door.
24. Do you take returns and will you refund my money?
Yes, we do and will. However, the seal on both the box and the bottle must be unbroken.While we will give you a full refund for the product(s) we do not cover return shipping costs.
25. How do I update my preferences?
Simply log into your account and make the changes you wish.
26. I can’t sign in or forgot your password. Please help?
Send us an email with your full name, email address.